The Blind Faith RPG 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto text based RPG, in its finest form!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi HQ
  • Inside Konoha
  • Inside Iwa
  • Inside Kiri
  • Inside Kumo
  • Inside Suna
  • Admins
    BFRAdmin
  • Sasuke's Uchiha Training place 1-21
  • Credits
    Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Somerights20
  • Forum © Forumotion.com
  • Site Layout © Hajime Tenchi
  • Site Ideas © Hajime Tenchi
  • Characters and posts © their respective owners
  • Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
  • All ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. None may be taken without prior permission.
  • The Original Blind Faith Creator - Draken Prime/Sora Rinnengan

•  

Sasuke's Uchiha Training place

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Empty
    PostSubject: Sasuke's Uchiha Training place   Sasuke's Uchiha Training place EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 am

I walk deep into a forest where many trees are, and i look for a clearing if possible, and so i find one so i walk there, then i sit down and meditate for a while before i stand up.

"....ok lets do this"

I punch the tree many times not doing much dents i keep going with many diffrent combo's.
    I jump back doing 5 back flips.

"hm.....i need to imporve.....but how"

I breath abit deeper then i run at the tree that i attack again i give some high kicks and low kicks as well, scraping of some of the tree skin.I punch the tree really hard and it hurt my knuckles so i step back abit.

"that...hurt......no pain no gain"
    Back to top Go down
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:
    Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Uchiha Training place   Sasuke's Uchiha Training place EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 am

After about and hour i relax and lay on the ground, my musle sore and im breathing heavily.

" huff......huff....."

I try to sit up slowly and i do then i look at the tree and i see many dents in it, from the sight of it i know that i have inproved.

".....heh"

Soon itachi....when i get my strenght....ill come for you.....
    Back to top Go down
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Uchiha Training place   Sasuke's Uchiha Training place EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:22 am

I stand up and run up the tree using chakra then i picked up a kunai from from my back pocket and start to cut the branches as i run up then i do a blackflip of the tree trunk and i land on the ground.
    I throw the kunai i used towards the broken fallen branches and i pin 3 braches to another tree.

"damn.....only 3..."

6 branches fall on the ground around me. I walk to the stream a mile from my spot and wash my hands and face to refresh myself.

"hmm..."

I look into the stream to see my reaflextion, i stare a while at the stream then i stand up.

"hmm....really...my body hurts"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke's Uchiha Training place   Sasuke's Uchiha Training place Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Uchiha Training place
    Page 1 of 1