The Blind Faith RPG 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto text based RPG, in its finest form!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi HQ
  • Inside Konoha
  • Inside Iwa
  • Inside Kiri
  • Inside Kumo
  • Inside Suna
  • Admins
    BFRAdmin
  • Mission #13 - Save The Girl 1-21
  • Credits
    Mission #13 - Save The Girl Somerights20
  • Forum © Forumotion.com
  • Site Layout © Hajime Tenchi
  • Site Ideas © Hajime Tenchi
  • Characters and posts © their respective owners
  • Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
  • All ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. None may be taken without prior permission.
  • The Original Blind Faith Creator - Draken Prime/Sora Rinnengan

•  

Mission #13 - Save The Girl

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    BFRAdmin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    BFRAdmin

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Mission #13 - Save The Girl Left_bar_bleue1500/1000Mission #13 - Save The Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000)

Mission #13 - Save The Girl Empty
    PostSubject: Mission #13 - Save The Girl   Mission #13 - Save The Girl EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Schneizel's Journal" - Day 1, A.O.F 1, Mission #13, Rank C

All I see is sorrow. This city knows nothing but pain, and I can do nothing to help... I stand alone at my cause, to save the poor and fight the rich. This city knows nothing....

Another mission. This time, it's yet another assault, something that has stopped to surprise me. The intel tells me that it was quite serious this time, but otherwise I can't make much out of it. The feeble reasons that they give, and excuses that they use - they are just getting too old. As I sit down, and look through the file many times, I ponder the case. Why would you do such a thing? I ask myself. Why would you harm a mere child? I ask myself. The answer never comes...

I arrived at the scene; no obvious evidence in sight. The man was smiling - a cold smile, of a ruthless person, one who knows nothing but pain. I looked at him, wanting nothing but to kill him, but that was never allowed - not in this cursed city. With the sly mouth of his, he explains the situation. The fool, thought that he could convince me with such a fake story - a big mistake. But I can't hurt him, for the Feudal Lord protects him, as he does other worthless cowards. I guess this time, no one will know... no one will ever find out
    Back to top Go down
    https://blindfaith-rpg3.rpg-board.net
    BFRAdmin
    Jounin
    Jounin
    BFRAdmin

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Mission #13 - Save The Girl Left_bar_bleue1500/1000Mission #13 - Save The Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000)

Mission #13 - Save The Girl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mission #13 - Save The Girl   Mission #13 - Save The Girl EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Schneizel's Journal" - Day 1, A.O.F 1, Mission #13, Rank C

He lays dead at my feet, and all I can think of is where is the girl. My clones soon scanned the whole building, but with every room clean, my doubts have risen. What has this worthless scum done to her? I spun round, to look at the little river that was so close, yet so far away. In my world, it was irrelevant. Its everlasting-beauty was only a cover-up for all the crimes that the people had committed. And the worst thing is, that no one punishes them....

The clones finished the job, and all they found were traces of blood on the bed in one room. My guess is that the intel was right, and the girl was indeed hurt before being forced to do his bidding. How heartless, and yet not surprising at all. You must be lucky, not to be assaulted as a child in this city, for it knew no mercy. I for once, had been lucky and was never touched by the stained hands of murders and criminals. No. I was pure... But yet again, I killed, and that made my heart stained with the blood of countless. What was I? A saviour or the destructor? Did the world see me as the loved one, or the hated one? Only time could tell as my plan's were slowly being pressed into reality.

500 exp gained for finishing the mission
    Back to top Go down
    https://blindfaith-rpg3.rpg-board.net

Mission #13 - Save The Girl
    Page 1 of 1