The Blind Faith RPG 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto text based RPG, in its finest form!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi HQ
  • Inside Konoha
  • Inside Iwa
  • Inside Kiri
  • Inside Kumo
  • Inside Suna
  • Admins
    BFRAdmin
  • Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha 1-21
  • Credits
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Somerights20
  • Forum © Forumotion.com
  • Site Layout © Hajime Tenchi
  • Site Ideas © Hajime Tenchi
  • Characters and posts © their respective owners
  • Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
  • All ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. None may be taken without prior permission.
  • The Original Blind Faith Creator - Draken Prime/Sora Rinnengan

•  

Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Character Stats
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty
    PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 am

Ok rules are simple!

* This is a friendly fight, so no killing
    * No one else is allowed to join in
    * If you're going inactive, please tell me
    Back to top Go down
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character Stats
    Experience:
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue600/1000Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:12 am

Raitaki walks into the forest. His face shows great excitement like last time. He looks at all the trees in the forest. His blood had many dropped on the branches of the trees. "Well, cousin.... Good choosing.......my training ground......" He punches at a tree next to him. "I hope this spar will be longer than our last, ok?" He looks at his cousin.
    Back to top Go down
    http://shinobispath-rpg.forumotion.com/index.htm
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/1000Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:18 am

Stands watching him as he punched the tree, knowing hes got a few tricks like before.

"heh....lets go"
    Back to top Go down
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue600/1000Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:22 am

"Now we have jutsu......let's just play some hide and seek, shall we?" He smiles at his cousin and perform some handseals. He carefully looks at his cousin to be able to avoid any of his moves.
    Back to top Go down
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:26 am

He runs at his cousin then runs up a tree and onto a branch then i jump off directly at him trying to aim a flying kick at his right arm.

"Heh....lets go"
    Back to top Go down
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 am

Raitaki sees his cousin jumping down at him from above. He jumps back to avoid the kick and finishes his handseals. He then initiates his jutsu.

Spoiler:

As soon as he finishes his jutsu, he jumps into the shadows of the woods to begin his "hide and seek" game.

Chakra:43/55
    Back to top Go down
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 am

I run to a tree to gain a slight advantage and place my back towards it, slowly i cant hear and know its not a good sign.

Damn....where can he be, such a move as well... where is he...he cant be behind cause the tree is there

"he can only come infront or the right or left....."

I stand watch very close to the surroundings.
    Back to top Go down
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 am

Raitaki is standing in the shadows below of the trees looking at his cousin. He sees Sasuke runs to a tree with his back towards it. "Heh..... good thinking Sasuke-san.....", he thinks. He slowly runs onto the high branches of the tree and throws a kunai at his cousin.
    Back to top Go down
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Sasuke Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:24 am

I see a kunai come towards my way but i duck out the way but it still cut my arm, so i grab the kunai when it hits the tree and throw back in the same direction it came from.

"heh....good move"

My white top sleeve turns abit red from the cut.
    Back to top Go down
    Raitaki Uchiha
    Gennin
    Gennin
    Raitaki Uchiha

Character Stats
    Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:45 am

Raitaki sees his cousin throwing back his kunai from below, so he jumps out of the branch to avoid the kunai, then he kicks the tree and sends himself flying at Sasuke, trying to give him a heel drop.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha vs Raitaki Uchiha
    Page 1 of 1